Your Competitive AdvantEdge
You know breakdowns and road calls are costly—money is needed for repairs AND money is lost when equipment is down. It's not always easy to manage maintenance.
You know breakdowns and road calls are costly—money is needed for repairs AND money is lost when equipment is down. It's not always easy to manage maintenance. Every day you are called on to handle road service calls, locate the nearest dealer to the rig that's down, check road service invoices to make sure you were properly billed, deal with many different service locations, and negotiate for the best parts pricing. You have a million things going on at once—and you need to do them well the first time to stay competitive.
There is one solution that can simplify your job—Great Dane's AdvantEDGE, is the only trailer OE national aftermarket parts and service program in the industry. Here's what it offers:
• Emergency Road Service 24/7—it's just one phone call or click to reach any AdvantEDGE provider.
• National Coverage in 100+ Locations—That means qualified trailer repair technicians can service your trailers while they are on the road.
• Consolidated Invoicing—One bill for services from your qualified service provider.
• Single-Point-of-Contact—AdvantEDGE providers are your agents in the field, they get to know your equipment and your business and are there to make sure your trailers get back on the road quickly.
• Not-to-Exceed Parts Pricing—You and AdvantEDGE will establish you National Account Parts Pricing setting your parts price limits.
Proven Customer Satisfaction
"A larger network simplifies logistics and creates familiarity among the dealers of NFI. In addition, payment is much easier because Great Dane is a recognized vendor at our organization."
– Gary Marshall, NFI, Vendor Service Manager
"We are a small fleet, only 40 power units and 138 trailers. We run consistent dedicated lanes, but have the flexibility to go anywhere in the U.S.—an immense geographic area. Great Dane AdvantEDGE helps by providing emergency assistance in all areas of the country that will quickly get us back up and running. I am confident that when I send my equipment to a less-traveled area of the country that I can resolve a repair issue with one call."
-- Phil Komorowski, Fairrington Transportation Corp., Division Manager
"In addition to the timely service I receive from the Great Dane dealers across the U.S. and Canada who offer the AdvantEDGE program, I really appreciate the standardized billing—it's one of the aspects of the program that sold me on it."
– Jim Freuck, Upstaging, Fleet Manager
"With the time-sensitive nature of our business and the unique features of our trailers (interior lighting, for example, which is crucial), having an expert a short distance away is critical to Stage Call. It's all about service, service, service."
– Kris Almquist, Stage Call, Maintenance Manager
"AdvantEDGE provides more vendor choices with the ability for consolidated billing. Using the program we've been better able to control cost because of the way the billing and invoicing is done and we are able to maintain better records of our fleet."
– Ryan Bievenue, Smith Transportation Service, Branch Manager