Sahara Truck Bodies Use Proven Technology
When it comes to purchasing the best truck body for dry freight applications, including last-mile home deliveries, business-to-business, furniture, rental and leasing and more, Great Dane's Sahara truck body is the solution. Available in composite plate or aluminum, these truck bodies incorporate the best of Great Dane's proven trailer technology and plate construction techniques. They are safe and efficient and offer the high quality and flexibility that delivery businesses demand.
Sahara: Tough, Innovative & Efficient
Built tough, yet with the latest lightweight design and materials to maximize capacity
- One-piece extruded aluminum top rail across the front and side walls and aluminum bottom rail bolted to steel crossmembers provide additional strength and a better seal against moisture intrusion.
- Sleek composite sidewall panels or pre-painted aluminum plates
Innovative tie-down system has a low cost of maintenance
- System includes a sub-floor and bolt-on design, which lowers the bed height and vehicle center of gravity
- No need for U-bolts, decreasing maintenance requirements and costs
Great features & options to increase productivity
- Roof system includes galvanized steel, anti-snag roof bows
- Aluminum roof is standard, optional translucent roof
- Sturdy, small and heavy fork-truck-loading floors are available; both floor types are supported with steel crossmembers
- Corrosion-resistant EnduroGuard rear frame for long lasting structural performance
- LED lights and Grote LongLife sealed harness with 10-year warranty